Marblehead one of the “happiest places”
According to this zippia.com review of the happiest places in Massachusetts Marblehead ranks number 10 of the 115 towns with a population in excess of 2,000.
The criteria used in this analysis were:
- Being well educated (Population with at least a bachelor’s degree)
- Having a job (As measured by the unemployment rate)
- A short commute to work (God do people hate traffic)
- Low cost of living
- Having a family (Getting, and staying married, has a ton of happiness benefits, on average)
- Owning a home (That’s a big plus)
- And the poverty rate (Money definitely helps out)
Well, I looked through the list of the 9 ranked above Marblehead and I have one question for each of these towns: “where’s the ocean?” They are all inland – and happy? Really?
This is what being happy looks like:
If you are considering selling your home please contact me on 617.834.8205 or Andrew.Oliver@SothebysRealty.com. for a free market analysis and explanation of the outstanding marketing program I offer.
If you are looking to buy, I will contact you immediately when a house that meets your needs is available. In this market you need to have somebody looking after your interests.
Andrew Oliver is a Realtor with Harborside Sotheby’s International Realty. Each Office Is Independently Owned and Operated